House for Sale
Home Business / Dual Living Opportunity in A1 Location.
Property ID 1993253Whether you are looking to expand your home business, invest in a possible future subdivision opportunity, or entering the market, this fully renovated residence is a must view!
What does this home have to offer?
• 749m2 with 24.9m2 Frontage
• 2 Drive ways plus extra car parking and the possibility for a circular driveway
• 4 Well sized Bedrooms
• Master bedroom with a beautiful ensuite and walk in robe
• 2 Bathrooms - Main bathroom with shower over bath tub and two-way access
• Dual entrance
• Large Chefs Kitchen with butcher's block bench tops and plenty of cupboard space
• Open plan living flowing out to the alfresco entertaining area
• Separate dining room
• Spacious yard and undercover entertainment area
• Large garden shed tucked away for the car, boat, workshop or extra storage
• Solar hot water and skylights to reduce electricity costs
• Air conditioning for kitchen/ living room
• A1 location on Robinson Road West, Aspley
• Robinson Road Marketplace - 400 meters (5 minute walk)
• Aspley State High School - 1.2 km
• St Dympna's Primary School - 1.4km
• The Learning Tree Childcare Centre - 400 meters (5 minute walk)
Most notable, the front of the house has a large self-contained home business area (currently a complete Hair Salon) with excellent street frontage and a separate entrance. This area can also easily be used as a granny flat or teenagers retreat.
Be it a home business or a family residence, this home is in an A1 location, conveniently close to public transport and all amenities.
Priced to sell- an inspection is highly recommended and all reasonable offers are encouraged!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.